March 16, 2009

March 16

Hehehe...I don't know how old I was when I doodled this. It wasn't last week, lemme tell you...

Ugh. I refuse to post another picture using this camera. It makes all the beautiful rich mahogany look pastel and sickly. >: I finished the painting just a few minutes ago. If you want to see it in person, just shout out at me. You can visit my home and we'll have a cup of tea. :D Actually...I was thinking that if this student art exhibition deal doesn't work out for me (I may be rejected haha) then I will host my very own exhibit in my home. I'll drag some of my old work out, blow the dust off it, and we can all drink tea and eat crumpets or something cool and artsy like that. It'll be fun. :)

I have a lot that I could potentially write down, but it's philosophical. I think I'll store it away quietly within my head, to save for a rainy day. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment