11x14" Heart Rain as a painting...for the Johnstons. :) Thanks you guys! Once it's dry, I'll sign and varnish it and then it'll ship off to you. I've also got a CD of pictures of the painting process to send with the painting. This was a lot of fun to paint...I enjoyed putting color in the water where the hearts fall.July 11, 2009
July 11
11x14" Heart Rain as a painting...for the Johnstons. :) Thanks you guys! Once it's dry, I'll sign and varnish it and then it'll ship off to you. I've also got a CD of pictures of the painting process to send with the painting. This was a lot of fun to paint...I enjoyed putting color in the water where the hearts fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it. I am looking forward to receiving it. Now I have to figure out where to put it in our house.
ReplyDelete