June 18, 2010

Holland

Started and finished June 18, 2010.
I feel like the composition is lacking.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I don't know who you are, and I saw that you followed my blog, one of two :)

    Well, I found my way here and am just floored by your work. You are a crystal, woman. This stuff just flows out of you, doesn't it? Well, needless to say - lovely in the extreme.

    I would like to buy. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les - THANK YOU!! That means so much to me as an aspiring studio artist.
    I found your blog and loved your insights on music. I'm glad I found you!
    If you want to buy, I'd love to negotiate a price. Send me an email at ktthebear@hotmail.com and I'll send you one right back!
    Thanks for looking, it means a lot to me --

    ReplyDelete