skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
portfolio
June 18, 2009
June 18
Completion.
I finished this painting June 16, 2009. :)
I'll be gone until Monday. I'm house-sitting. :D And I get to use the studio!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
June 19, 2009 at 12:14 AM
ohh, Very nice!! I like it alot!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie
Just as the flower and its fragrance are one, so must each of you and your Father become.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
2009
(135)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(14)
June 22
June 19
June 18
June 17
June 16
June 15
June 13
June 11
June 10
June 9
June 8
June 6
June 5
June 4
►
May
(23)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(19)
ohh, Very nice!! I like it alot!
ReplyDelete