I'm not brilliant enough to play some witty April Fools' joke.I don't normally doodle in church, but when inspiration strikes, who am I to deny artistic flow? I've been in a slight rut lately, so this was really good to get out onto paper. It's hard to see (stupid camera and ballpoint pen), but it's the faceless woman lying face-up with a crack running across her face. Her hair is flung out around her, and she is in the midst of her own darkness. I'm planning on turning this large-scale with intricate cracks running across her face. She will look like she's floating in a deep, dark river with her long hair fanning around her.
"I remember you when you were wrapped in darkness." -Showbread (surprise surprise...)
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst." 1Timothy 1:15
"What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?" [this is from the Bible, but I can't remember where. I wrote it on my arm.]

this is really awsome!! i can't wait to see the bigger one in person when you finish it
ReplyDelete