Inspiration has been lacking a lot lately...well, just today. I have ideas in my mind, but the difficult part is putting them on paper. I can close my eyes and picture it perfectly; then, when I think I've got it, I have nothing. :\ It's frustrating...
I want to put a few ideas in painted form...big time. But I still need to study the colors needed for that, and I still need to sketch it out...ughh. I want to paint but my brain won't let anything come out. Artist block sucks. My hair looks frizzy and 80s-esque. My room is a mess, and that depresses me. I walked across campus in early afternoon sun and was immediately zapped. I have no strength at all now. Tomorrow is going to be so sluggish...I broke my last sunbrella, too...okay, I'm done complaining.
sigh. :(
April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Look for music by an artist you haven't listened to in a long time. That usually gets me going again.
ReplyDeleteOr you can look for a book of the Bible you haven't read in a while. Both can help you refocus.
Hope you get it all worked out!