I've forgotten to upload anything in the past few days...because I've been playing video games almost non-stop. This is what my summer schedule has been like for almost my entire life...
I fell asleep around three yesterday morning, and woke up at 12.30 to eat a lunchfast sort of meal consisting of two muffins, and then I fell upon Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life and Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion with breaks of Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mass Effect and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (and Phantom Hourglass) and Pokemon Diamond and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones in-between. All the while lusting for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and Animal Crossing Wild World and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. And I'm still waiting for a copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the Wii to pop up at GameStop. I've been wanting to play that epic game since it first came out...
I'm a sad little person.
Maybe tomorrow I'll read a book or do something more productive other than sit on the couch and smear game controllers with taco grease. :D
May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"TACOS!!! I need them or I will explode.
ReplyDelete...That happens to me sometimes."
-- GIR
This is what happens when I get loose on the internet at two in the morning.