This has always been my favorite flower...it's called a Bleeding Heart. Look it up on google -- it's absolutely gorgeous. I remember picking Bleeding Hearts and putting them in my hair when I was little. :)
I like drawing curly messy hair. I can sympathize. :)I haven't been drawing much lately....there is no way I can unravel my easel and start painting because of my cluttered room. In less than a month we'll be moving to a larger living space!! But for now I'm focusing my energy on graduating, drawing thank-you notes for graduation gifts, graduation trip to AL, Baylor initiation/scholarship/living stuff, clearing out my room for the move, and finalizing my summer reading list. YES.


GAH! Sooo good! I missed your drawings! I never realized that I actually check your blog every day anxiously awaiting what Katie Fry will come up with next. It's like being in the Willy Wonka factory....except i'm not being stalked by oompa-lumpas and i'm not gorging myself in fattening foods...
ReplyDelete........ya........
Ahaha! That's so awesome!!
ReplyDeletethankies